The Word Of The Day Is “Update”
When most people hear the word Update they instantly visualize making their kitchen more modern.
When frustrated PC users hear the word Update they usually think of how Microsoft is constantly updating their PC.
Furthermore, they also think that something in their computer is going to be messed up afterwards.
However, when I see the word Update, I think about the acronym U.P.D.A.T.E.
Here’s what comes to my mind when I think about the acronym U.P.D.A.T.E. as it pertains to updating your computer, especially if you just want to start up your computer and use it quickly:
- U- Understand that software updates are just part of using a computer
- P- Prepare for those updates before they happen
- D- Dedicate a little time to plan ahead for updates
- A- Adapt your standard routine to include your plan
- T- Take action on your plan, don’t just think about it
- E- Eliminate the frustration of update-phobia with U.P.D.A.T.E.
Here’s the bottom line: You don’t have to sit there and be victimized by updates.
Because I created a monthly newsletter so that everyone can make this a reality – Simply sign up for the TechStrong Newsletter and get a friendly reminder about Microsoft’s Update Tuesday and what you can do to avoid complications. You can find the sign up form below this post.
And, if you’re a frustrated PC user who wants to start up your computer and use it quickly every time, take a peek at my breakthrough instructional video – The Frustrated PC User’s Survival Guide – at tuneupsecrets.com as quickly as your computer will allow.
Get My Latest Articles, Stories, and Advice in my Periodic Newsletter
Sign Up Below and Be Informed Before Microsoft Does It's Monthly 'Update Tuesday'