“Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”
– John Lennon
This quote was was actually first used in 1957 in an issue of Reader’s Digest by a man named Allen Saunders..
- Made the saying famous
- he was a Musical artist that influenced millions
- He reached many who would not have seen that Reader’s Digest
Now, because of Lennon’s artistic talent, we can take action and actually plan ahead for life to happen,
instead of just letting life happen.
Listen, If you’re
- tired of waiting for the little spinning circling thing
- or frustrated by your PC constantly misbehaving
- maybe you’re just worried that it might leave you stranded completely
Then let’s PLAN To Tune Up our PCs so that they won’t ruin our big plans
If you really want to know how to keep your computer under control, do yourself a favor and check out The Frustrated PC Users Survival Guide at tuneupsecrets.com
Get My Newest Articles, Stories, and Advice in my Periodic Newsletter
Sign Up Below and Get Notified Before Microsoft Does It's Infamous 'Update Tuesday'